Thursday, May 3, 2012

Texture of Doubt


The floor rug with yellow, cream and white.
Shifting from a white washed room,
Into another white washed room in a month.
The stone studded loose silver ring on my finger.
The goodbye kiss that my neighbor's wife gave him, 
As I was locking my own apartment.
The letters that repeated the word love 33 times,
In my third semester in college.
Taking a longer route to reach home for my fiancés birthday.
Grandfather's rocking arm chair.
A shrug over a spaghetti top.
The color grey.
Chocolate diet shake.
Duplicate keys to my boss's house.
(- 3) in both eyes.
Putting red lipstick in the lady's loo at 9.30pm IST.
Unstable equilibrium.
Dry Ice.
Sublimation.
Invisible on google chat.
Baked french fries.
Concentrated orange squash.
Infection.
Cancellation.

No comments: