Sunday, July 22, 2012

Move...

I loved you for exactly 961 days,
In my dreams.
I sometimes wonder did I imagine to love you.

Imagination can be deceiving.
It transcends physical reality.
We had trespassed reality.
But yet got entangled in it.

Inhumans would have moved on easily
But I write and frame words
My words move
But I cannot move anymore.

Move...
because love has been promised.
Move...
because I cant say no.
Move...
because stagnancy pricks my dead skin.
Move...
because my organs are infected with your touch. 

I was in a white room under a white machine,
As they analysed the infection injecting the yellow fluid
through my veins.
I did not move a mm then,
But my thoughts did move.

In death if people remembered God
I remembered you.
I went through the pain
Because I wanted to live,
For you.

You were embedded in my secrets.
I remembered you when the veri-sign page opened
Every single time I booked movie tickets,
Hoping you would accompany me.

But you did not move.

Move
when a stranger tried to alleviate the pain
Move
when it was already late to restrain
Move
when I smiled but I was going insane
Move
when you kissed her parched lips
As I writhed in pain

I want you to move...
Away
Move away now...
Before I cease to move again.

2 comments:

itsme said...

I Love what you write and how you frame your feelings through words......... coz each time it Moves me even more ..... keep writing as I will always love what you frame.

Radar Introspects said...

Thank You. :)