Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chips...

We met through strangeness,
Engulfed in a vacuum filled stench
Of past relationships.

You told me later
That you were in a relationship
But I was not.

How did you decide
On a conclusion like this I wonder 
Because I always ran away from
The disease of defining it.

I cannot define love
Or the feeling of being in it.

I had agreed with you
On the logic behind it,
You were the first
To introduce me to it.

The antibiotics and rasam
Has made a concoction
That has evaporated all consciousness

Sometimes I feel,

Its fatal to breathe.

But your thoughts helped me to sleep.

Why are you trying to eradicate my sorrows,
What will happen when you disappear?

I know,
God won't come and pick up my little pieces,
Meticulously massacred by you.
But, maybe Satan will.

I fear your disappearance…
I fear your exit,
I fear for loving you so much,
I fear being so weak.

Chips make me happy,
Because they are so crisp,
They break into pieces,
When they are bitten with sharp teeth.

I bit chips worth 225 bucks,
Remembeing that night when you
Bit my fair skin, with your soft lips.

I stay apart wondering,
How can another entity
Give you so much force,
To make you believe
All the hopes and dreams,
That were shattered with grief,
Every time you tried to believe.

My warm tears trickled down,
As I cried my heart out,
For the first time,
Clasped in your strength.

How scared I was to believe,
A stranger who I loved,
Without the logic,
That the stranger had carefully taught.

The dogs barked silently
On the empty dark road.
They witnessed the words,
That came pouring out 
Of the strangers simple soul.

I fought my own feelings,
I betrayed myself to not know,
That the stranger stole my heart,
And understood me much more,
Than I had ever known.

Its strange to love a stranger,
But it is even more strange, 
To battle your own strange soul,
To understand the power of love,
And to never let go.

Chips make me happy,
Because they are so crisp,
They break into pieces,
When they are bitten with sharp teeth.

Your love can make me chip with ease.

No comments: