Saturday, January 29, 2011

Belly Talks

Hello…

I hope you can hear me,

Knock Knock…

Oh!

You are moving and grooving.

Your inability to listen is

Very very irritating.


Well,

I am responsible for it,

Just wanted to tell you that.

Stuffing you with layers of chocolate,

French fries, kaathi rolls

And more muck.


The layers have increased,

So, you have become deaf.

You have a fear

That you cannot escape.


Do not worry,

I have learnt to say NO,

My love for those straight black pants

At Vera Moda,

Is going to flow.


The Remy Martins

Can give you a kick,

So can the crunchy salads,

Garnished with black olives.


I feared you got too much attention,

But I knew you wanted all of it.


So whenever I switched my lifestyle,

You burnt me and made me cry,

For Food, For Love, For Wrath, For more

Why are you so selfish?

Why can’t you let things go?


Well, I just wanted to say,

I have learnt to say NO,

And all the flabby layers of adipose,

Which feigned for my protection

Have to go.


When something goes,

I try to replace,

That feeling of emptiness,

By stuffing you

With more disgrace.


No longer will the straight black dress

Have a bump,

Or the Levis zipper will scream for closure,

And my fingers will become numb.


I am angry at You,

For not being able to say,

NO… NO… NO

Please stop it dear mate.


You had a voice too,

But You wanted to wait,

For me to realize,

Stop eating blueberry cheesecake.


Well, all I just wanted to say,

I have learnt to say NO,

My dear deaf mate.

No comments: