Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Scientist

When no one looks

I prance across

The infinite steps

Wrapped in

Red warm rum.


I am alone in this

Manly mansion,

Trying to earn a

Handsome sanction.


My world revolves around

Moons and stars

Rockets transcending

Earthly hours.


I spend long hours

Researching the globe

And wonder how huge

The macrocosm flows.


I love to be like this alone

Beautiful

Seductive

Like Latifa glows.


The strong noises my boots make

Makes me want to dance today.


I keep your picture

Under my bed

Oh God! Almighty

Do not protect me today.

I want to be free

I want to dance

I don’t want to think

About all the science.


I don’t want to follow

Rules and steps

I just want to dance

Over the warm red velvet.


No clothes clad me

I am free,

To take you far,

Far away with me,

In the rocket

I specially

Built for thee.

No comments: